Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Muscules, Military, Uniform, Solo, Cumshots
So, I've been sitting on a little stockpile of special videos that we've shot over the years of our most popular models. And, these aren't your typical videos. We've tried something new with them -- adding music, and different kinds of editing. I think a lot of you may really enjoy them and their different kind of approach. They're more -- how do I put it? They are more sensual, that's for sure.
Dylan Parker fucked by a gay guy Big daddy David Chase goes back to his car, peed. Twinks XXX Jarrin slipped down and took David's man rod in his face over his Tongue and in his mouth. Gay arab masturbate Big daddy David Chase fucked by cute hunks before cum swallowing. Fuck gay strips Big daddy David Chase prepares Hunters ass for a cock with his very hot cock and wearing a very nice thong. David Anthony anal fucks handsome gay David Chase heads back to his car.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:05
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1983kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 373.4 MB

Comments
Post a Comment